Thursday, November 04, 2004

IT issues in the Kimberley

This is an invitation for members of the kitlist to let others know what IT issues are important for them. Some general areas:
  • Technical help for particular equipment to keep or get it working.
  • How do you do this.....?
  • Help with particular software programmes.
  • Help with incorporating the web and the computer in lesson and curriculum planning.
  • Further help in using myclasses.
  • Help to setup links with other schools for online work and email.
  • Help in using digital cameras etc.
Be as specific as you can and get some frustrations off your back. A problem shared.... Who knows there might be a solution around.

I have my own agenda in asking you to take on this task:
  1. It will help me complete a project for some Uni study I am doing.
  2. I would like somehow to help set up some way for Kimberley teachers to help each other with IT issues.
(Posted by Berkeley)

No comments: